1.Each piece of jewellery we create is unique, delicate and prone to breakage if dropped or not handled with care.
Avoid wearing fine jewellery during strenuous physical exercise or any other activities that may lead to scratches or breakage.
2. Handmade pieces are likely to have imperfections. The craftsmanship involved in creating these pieces can however sometimes cause loose stones, breakage & other issues that are beyond our control.
3. To clean precious metals and gemstones use only warm water, mild soap and a soft toothbrush. Gently brush, wash & wipe clean. DO NOT USE STRONG DETERGENTS OR CHEMICAL BASED PRODUCTS FOR CLEANING YOUR FINE JEWELLERY.
4. While dressing up, jewellery should be worn last to avoid interaction with make up. Do not expose jewellery to perfumes or sprays of any kind to avoid tarnish and or discolouration.
5. Gold jewellery can sometimes blacken due to external circumstances mentioned above, this however, is not a reflection on the quality of gold.
6. To store your jewellery, always keep every single piece wrapped separately in a fine muslin cloth or in between cotton rolls to avoid damage or chipping of the piece.
7. From time to time check the placements of your stones especially diamonds to make sure the prongs are intact and no stone is loose. In the case of loose prongs, please do reach out to us for further help if required.